[Ruby_E_Template slug="time-header"]
Fight Against CriminalFight Against Criminal
Font ResizerAa
  • World
  • Travel
  • Opinion
  • Science
  • Technology
  • Fashion
Search
  • Home
    • Home 1
    • Home 2
    • Home 3
    • Home 4
    • Home 5
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Opinion
    • Travel
    • Fashion
    • World
    • Science
    • Health
  • Bookmarks
  • More Foxiz
    • Sitemap
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
World

Yemen’s Houthis say they’ll limit their attacks in the Red Sea corridor

admin
Last updated: January 20, 2025 9:40 am
admin
Yemen's Houthis say they'll limit their attacks in the Red Sea corridor

[ad_1]

Yemen's Houthis say they'll limit their attacks in the Red Sea corridor
Houthi supporters raise their machine guns during an Anti- U.S and Israel rally in Sanaa, Yemen, November 1, 2024. (AP)

DUBAI: Yemen’s Houthi rebels have signaled they will limit their attacks in the Red Sea corridor to only Israeli-affiliated ships as a ceasefire in the Gaza Strip took hold.
The Houthis made the announcement in an email sent to shippers and others on Sunday. The Houthis separately planned a military statement on Monday, likely about the decision.
The Houthis, through their Humanitarian Operations Coordination Center, made the announcement by saying it was “stopping sanctions” on the other vessels it has previously targeted since it started attacks in November 2023.
The Houthis have targeted about 100 merchant vessels with missiles and drones since the Israel-Hamas war in the Gaza Strip started in October 2023, after Hamas’ surprise attack on Israel that killed 1,200 people and saw 250 others taken hostage.
The Houthis have seized one vessel and sunk two in a campaign that has also killed four sailors. Other missiles and drones have either been intercepted by separate US – and European-led coalitions in the Red Sea or failed to reach their targets, which have also included Western military vessels.



[ad_2]

Source link

Previous Article 'Everyone has been told to be flexible': Axar Patel on Team India batting positions | Cricket News ‘Everyone has been told to be flexible’: Axar Patel on Team India batting positions | Cricket News
Next Article NCP won't tolerate attempts to create communal discord in Maharashtra, says Ajit Pawar | Mumbai News NCP won’t tolerate attempts to create communal discord in Maharashtra, says Ajit Pawar | Mumbai News
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

[Ruby_E_Template slug="time-related"]
[Ruby_E_Template slug="time-footer"]
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account