[Ruby_E_Template slug="time-header"]
Fight Against CriminalFight Against Criminal
Font ResizerAa
  • World
  • Travel
  • Opinion
  • Science
  • Technology
  • Fashion
Search
  • Home
    • Home 1
    • Home 2
    • Home 3
    • Home 4
    • Home 5
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Opinion
    • Travel
    • Fashion
    • World
    • Science
    • Health
  • Bookmarks
  • More Foxiz
    • Sitemap
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Mumbai

2nd man held in shooting case on APMC contractor | Mumbai News

admin
Last updated: January 15, 2025 6:35 pm
admin
2nd man held in shooting case on APMC contractor | Mumbai News

[ad_1]

2nd man held in shooting case on APMC contractor

Navi Mumbai: Over two weeks after two on a bike fired at a contractor of APMC market, a 42-year-old Kalamboli resident, Imran Qureshi, was arrested from Pune on Tuesday in connection with the firing case.
A garbage contractor, Rajaram Toke (48), was shot at in Sanpada on Jan 3. The key accused, Santosh Gawli (35), a rival contractor, had been arrested on Saturday.
Crime branch officials said the key accused had hired Qureshi for the contract to bump off Toke, after Gawli had not been selected as contractor for the APMC market garbage disposal contract worth around Rs 10 crore two years ago when Toke bagged the contract
Gawli nursed a grudge against Toke for losing the huge business of the contract of APMC market garbage collection and disposal, said crime branch officials. —George Mendonca
Navi Mumbai: Over two weeks after two on a bike fired at a contractor of APMC market, a 42-year-old Kalamboli resident, Imran Qureshi, was arrested from Pune on Tuesday in connection with the firing case.
A garbage contractor, Rajaram Toke (48), was shot at in Sanpada on Jan 3. The key accused, Santosh Gawli (35), a rival contractor, had been arrested on Saturday.
Crime branch officials said the key accused had hired Qureshi for the contract to bump off Toke, after Gawli had not been selected as contractor for the APMC market garbage disposal contract worth around Rs 10 crore two years ago when Toke bagged the contract
Gawli nursed a grudge against Toke for losing the huge business of the contract of APMC market garbage collection and disposal, said crime branch officials. —George Mendonca



[ad_2]

Source link

Previous Article Pakistan returns Indian Army chief's salvo, terms terror charge 'extreme duplicity' Pakistan returns Indian Army chief’s salvo, terms terror charge ‘extreme duplicity’
Next Article 700 birds injured in two days of kite festival | Mumbai News 700 birds injured in two days of kite festival | Mumbai News
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

[Ruby_E_Template slug="time-related"]
[Ruby_E_Template slug="time-footer"]
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account