[Ruby_E_Template slug="time-header"]
Fight Against CriminalFight Against Criminal
Font ResizerAa
  • World
  • Travel
  • Opinion
  • Science
  • Technology
  • Fashion
Search
  • Home
    • Home 1
    • Home 2
    • Home 3
    • Home 4
    • Home 5
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Opinion
    • Travel
    • Fashion
    • World
    • Science
    • Health
  • Bookmarks
  • More Foxiz
    • Sitemap
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
World

New congressional task force believes two shooters were involved in JFK assassination

admin
Last updated: February 12, 2025 1:43 am
admin
New congressional task force believes two shooters were involved in JFK assassination

[ad_1]

New congressional task force believes two shooters were involved in JFK assassination

The head of the new congressional task force aimed to expose “federal secrets,” Anna Paulina Luna on Tuesday said that the she believes not one but “two shooters” were involved in the assassination of former US President John F Kennedy.
“Based on what I’ve been seeing so far, the initial hearing that was actually held here in Congress was actually faulty in the single-bullet theory,” Luna said during a Capitol Hill press conference.
“I believe that there were two shooters,” she added.
Luna said that various probes had conflicting evidence and said that that FBI too reported anomalies in the initial autopsy of the JFK.
“All of those, though, seem to have been rinsed and repeated in the media to push a certain narrative that we don’t agree with,” the congresswoman said.
“And the full truth starts with transparency,” she added.
Congresswoman’s claims contradict Warren Commission‘s conclusion which determined that JFK was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald, who acted alone.
The House Select Committee on Assassinations, however, in it final report said that Kennedy was “was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.”
This comes a day after the FBI discovered around 2,400 new records related to President John F. Kennedy’s assassination following President Trump’s executive order to release the secret files.
The document contains 14,000 pages worth of material that disclosure board was supposed to review but never saw. However, the newly discovered documents remains secret at least for now.
Earlier in January, Trump had ordered the declassification of all remaining classified records related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, fulfilling a long-standing promise.
The move was formalised through an executive order, which also called for the release of files concerning the assassinations of Senator Robert F. Kennedy and the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
During his re-election campaign, Trump had pledged to release the remaining Kennedy assassination files, a promise he also made during his first term but later walked back, citing advice from intelligence officials.



[ad_2]

Source link

Previous Article Jasprit Bumrah out of Champions Trophy as team management takes no chances | Cricket News
Next Article 'His whole life is from position of insecurity': Sam Altman's jibe at Elon Musk after Open AI takeover offer ‘His whole life is from position of insecurity’: Sam Altman’s jibe at Elon Musk after Open AI takeover offer
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

[Ruby_E_Template slug="time-related"]
[Ruby_E_Template slug="time-footer"]
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account