[Ruby_E_Template slug="time-header"]
Fight Against CriminalFight Against Criminal
Font ResizerAa
  • World
  • Travel
  • Opinion
  • Science
  • Technology
  • Fashion
Search
  • Home
    • Home 1
    • Home 2
    • Home 3
    • Home 4
    • Home 5
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Opinion
    • Travel
    • Fashion
    • World
    • Science
    • Health
  • Bookmarks
  • More Foxiz
    • Sitemap
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Opinion

Exclusive! Sivakarthikeyan in no plans to quit Sudha Kongara’s directorial | Tamil Movie News

admin
Last updated: December 4, 2024 6:50 am
admin

[ad_1]

Exclusive! Sivakarthikeyan in no plans to quit Sudha Kongara's directorial

After the blockbuster success of ‘Amaran‘, Sivakarthikeyan is working on his film with AR Murugadoss, and the film has been tentatively titled ‘SK 23‘. Sivakarthikeyan is strengthening his lineup, and he is said to be teaming up with ‘Soorarai Pottru‘ director Sudha Kongar for his 25th film. But the latest report has shocked fans as it claimed that Sivakarthikeyan has stepped back from his plans to team up with Sudha Kongara.
According to a report from Pinkvilla, Sivakarthikeyan was asked by director Sudha Kongara to trim his beard for the test shoot of their upcoming film. This request reportedly left the actor surprised, as he had previously been instructed by the director to maintain the same bearded look. When Sivakarthikeyan raised his concern, the filmmaker allegedly remarked that his beard resembled the style Karthi had shown in Paruthiveeran. Hearing this comparison, the actor reportedly chose to remain silent and walked off the set. Following this incident, it is said that Sivakarthikeyan stopped responding to the director’s calls and messages altogether.
But when we tried to confirm the latest report, a source close to the actor stated in an exclusive chat with ETimes that these claims are baseless. There is no misunderstanding between Sivakarthikeyan and director Sudha Kongara. The pre-production work of the film is progressing smoothly, with efforts currently focused on the promo and test shoot preparations. Both the actor and the director are fully committed to ensuring the project takes off seamlessly.
The official announcement on ‘SK 25’ is expected to be made at the right time, while Sreeleela, Jayam Ravi, and Atharvaa are reported to be joining the film’s cast.



[ad_2]

Source link

Previous Article Shoaib Akhtar: 'Agar India, Pakistan land kar jaati toh...' says Shoaib on ICC Champions Trophy | Cricket News Shoaib Akhtar: ‘Agar India, Pakistan land kar jaati toh…’ says Shoaib on ICC Champions Trophy | Cricket News
Next Article Two dead after Tesla crashes into rock barrier and catches fire in New York Two dead after Tesla crashes into rock barrier and catches fire in New York
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

[Ruby_E_Template slug="time-related"]
[Ruby_E_Template slug="time-footer"]
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account