[Ruby_E_Template slug="time-header"]
Fight Against CriminalFight Against Criminal
Font ResizerAa
  • World
  • Travel
  • Opinion
  • Science
  • Technology
  • Fashion
Search
  • Home
    • Home 1
    • Home 2
    • Home 3
    • Home 4
    • Home 5
  • Categories
    • Technology
    • Opinion
    • Travel
    • Fashion
    • World
    • Science
    • Health
  • Bookmarks
  • More Foxiz
    • Sitemap
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Opinion

‘Every attack makes us stronger’: Gautam Adani on US allegations

admin
Last updated: November 30, 2024 3:51 pm
admin

[ad_1]

'Every attack makes us stronger': Gautam Adani on US allegations

NEW DELHI: In a first reaction to the recent US indictments, industrialist Gautam Adani on Saturday dismissed the allegations and said that “every attack makes us stronger.” Speaking at the 51st Gem And Jewellery Awards in Jaipur, Adani said that this was not the first time the group had faced “such challenges.”
“As most of you would have read less than 2 weeks back, we faced a set of allegations from the US about compliance practises at Adani Green Energy. This is not the first time we have faced such challenges. What I can tell you is that every attack makes us stronger and every obstacle becomes a stepping stone,” Adani said.
“Despite a lot of the vested reporting, no one from the Adani side has been charged with any violation of the FCPA or any conspiracy to obstruct justice. In today’s world, negativity spreads faster than facts. As we work through the legal process, I want to reconfirm our absolute commitment to world-class regulatory compliance,” he added.

Last week, the US Department of Justice indictment alleged that bribes exceeding $250 million were paid to secure solar power sale contracts, which could potentially generate £2 billion in profits for Adani Green Energy Limited (AGEL) over the next two decades.



[ad_2]

Source link

Previous Article Mumbai court issues contempt notice to Google CEO Sundar Pichai over “Pakhandi Baba ki Kartut” video Mumbai court issues contempt notice to Google CEO Sundar Pichai over “Pakhandi Baba ki Kartut” video
Next Article Bombay HC Criticizes TMC Over Illegal Building Demolition Failures | Mumbai News Bombay HC Criticizes TMC Over Illegal Building Demolition Failures | Mumbai News
Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

[Ruby_E_Template slug="time-related"]
[Ruby_E_Template slug="time-footer"]
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account